**Note: Information subject to change over time** (Updated as of April 2020)
~Please read carefully! If you order for commissioning, I will assume you have read and agreed to these terms.
■Best & fastest way for contact is through my email: ([email protected])
■If you would like a direct chat with me regarding commissions, just ask and we can privately chat in a way I can provide.
- I draw characters of ALL types (animals, anthropomorphic beings, hybrids, monsters, humanoids, humans, object heads, etc.).
- I can also do fan art, however, for copyrighted characters, the commission must fall under Fair Use laws.
- I can draw your original characters wearing other character’s clothing/accessories, including those from video games, movies, shows etc. just ask!
- I may draw mild gore/violence, but I will not do anything I deem too cruel.
- I am fine with slightly suggestive poses/expressions and some pin up material
- I can also do custom badges, logos and Youtube/Twitch banners. These aren’t official options in my price list yet, but ask and we can possibly negotiate : )
- NO WRITTEN DESCRIPTIONS by themselves without image references. You don’t have to have an official reference sheet, you can create a board with various images, point out important details and what characteristics that closely resemble to what you want (a collage board).
- *Preferably no NSFW ref sheets, but if you only have a NSFW one, at least have the decency to warn me about the links first please.*
- I DO NOT do NSFW commissions. I will not draw any adult/sexual themes, weird fetishes, anything excessive and anything else uncomfortable for me to draw.
- I will NOT draw excessive amount of accessories, colors and markings
- I will NOT draw anything that is hateful towards a person/group/race/identity, etc.
- I do not make comics or reference sheet commissions.
Feel free to ask me any questions concerning things not listed here.
Ordering & Payment
●I accept Paypal and payments through Ko-fi
●First, know what you want before placing an order. Contact & process is done through email.
●Please fill an Order Form for me to consider. It is the responsibility of the commissioner to provide all necessary information to complete the commission. If you have submitted an order form, be prepared to receive an email from me in your inbox. Further discussions on commission orders will be made via email.
●If I accept your commission, Full payment is due before I can start working. You have 72 hours to send your payment, if payment has not been received within timeframe, I will consider it CANCELLED.
Don’t feel bad if I don’t answer to your order right away! It most likely means I am occupied. If I do not answer within 3 days, it means I am Closed.
●Expected time of completion: 1 week – 1 month
●Thumbnail – I will make a little preview thumbnail of the idea given. Any changes to ideas is discussed in this stage. You do not pay until you fully approve of the previews.
After payment, you will receive images of each step of the way. I will ask for any changes/additions throughout the process.
- Rough sketch
- Line art
- Colors – (final time to make corrections)
- Final shading & render – (Artwork is declared FINISHED)
●If I am unable to start your commission, or you canceled your commission before work has begun, you will be refunded the full amount paid.
●I may cancel the commission any time for any reason, the commissioner may cancel any time for any reason.
●In case you decide to cancel when work has begun, you will be refunded for the amount equivalent to the price of the stage process I stopped at, and given the unfinished artwork.
●Once completed, Artwork is non-refundable.
●I reserve the right to refuse service/cancel your commission for any reason and I am in no way obligated to give a reason in the case of refusal.
●Unless stated otherwise, I retain all copyright to my artwork even if characters contained within the work belong to the commissioner. It is my right as the artist to post, distribute, copy (etc.) to other sites as promotion or display.
●If the commissioner does not wish to have their commission uploaded for display, they have the right to tell me so and I will comply.
●Artwork is to be used ONLY by the commissioner and those who own the rights to their character(s) contained in the artwork under Fair Use Laws.
●The commissioner has my permission to print/copy their image(s) for personal use only and no profit is being made.
●The commissioner may post their commission on any public gallery/art site as long as credit is given. However, I do ask you to not remove any signatures on the image.